OGLESBY STORAGE CONTRACT
This Agreement is made and entered in this ____ day of ________________, 20__, between TC Enterprises of Oglesby, Inc., 1570 Illinois St. Lasalle, IL 61348 Phone: 815-570-9876, hereinafter referred to as "Lessor" and ______________________________, hereinafter referred to as "Lessee". Phone: __________________________
Copy of driver’s license required.
WHEREAS, Lessor desires to lease to Lessee and Lessee desires to lease from Lessor the premises generally described as 525 W. Walnut Oglesby, IL 61348 as an ________ door space identified as space / unit number _______ it is herein agreed as follows:
1. Lessor hereby leases to Tenant, the premises and unit _________________ beginning __________________. This is a seasonal lease (Season begins October 6, 2018 and concludes May 4, 2019). Rent is based on size of item and measured at time of drop off. Your rent for the season will be _________. Tenant agrees to pay the rent herein provided subject to the terms and conditions set forth herein.
2. Seasonal storage full amount to be paid at beginning of storage period. No proration of payments for late entrance / early vacancy. This is a first in / last out facility. If your property is placed blocking others and cannot be moved due to lessee, you will be required to move it no later than April 14, 2019 or be subject to a $100 fee. Lessee acknowledges that property may have to be moved from original drop off point to accommodate other items. Property will not be moved from building originally placed in.
3. This is a one in / one out facility. If you need access over the seasonal period there will be a call out rate of $25 per hour and 1 hour minimum. Any partial hours will be considered full hours. Removal of personal property during winter conditions shall be assessed based on cost to remove snow and charged to the individual in addition to the call out rate.
4. Upon receiving any payment of the rent in cash, Lessor agrees to issue a receipt stating Tenant's name, a description of the item, the amount of rent paid, the date paid and the period for which rent is paid.
5. Lessor covenants that the leased premises where items are stored are clean and dry at the time of drop off.
6. Tenant shall not keep or have in or on the leased premises any article or thing which might be pronounced "hazardous" or "extra hazardous" by any responsible insurance company.
7. Lessor is not responsible for any loss or damage due to fire, theft, water, wind, hurricane or any cause whatsoever to the property of Tenant, nor is Lessor required to carry any insurance to cover same. Tenant, at his own expense, shall obtain his own insurance, if any, to the property stored in said premises.
8. Lessor may only terminate seasonal agreements without cause by mutual consent of both parties. Lease constitutes the entire Agreement between the parties hereto.
9. ANY PROPERTY LEFT IN STORAGE AFTER MAY 4, 2019, SHALL BE ASSESSED AT A RATE OF $5.00 PER DAY FOR FIRST 15 DAYS. AFTER 15 DAYS THE PER DAY RATE WILL INCREASE TO $20.00 PER DAY. MAXIMUM CHARGE NOT TO EXCEED $1000.00.
IN WITNESS WHEREOF, the parties hereto have executed this Agreement on the date first above written.
Lessee: ___________________________ Date:_______________________________
Lessor: ___________________________ Date: ___________________________
TC Enterprises of Oglesby, Inc.
Vehicle Identification Number: ___________________________________________________________
Contact Numbers: 815-440-8794 / 815-570-9876 / 815-883-8820